DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Hospital - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Smart Hospital market worldwide is projected to grow by US$66.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 23%
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 21.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market.
Poised to reach over US$22.6 Billion by the year 2025, Hardware will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 25.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$2.2 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$4.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets. In Japan, Hardware will reach a market size of US$2 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 22.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$11.2 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include the following, among others:
- AdhereTech (USA)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (USA)
- Cerner Corporation (USA)
- Diabetizer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- GE Healthcare (USA)
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions (USA)
- Koninklijke Philips NV (The Netherlands)
- McKesson Corporation (USA)
- Medtronic PLC (Ireland)
- Microsoft Corporation (USA)
- physIQ, Inc. (USA)
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc. (USA)
- Qualcomm Life, Inc. (USA)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- STANLEY Healthcare (USA)
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Smart Hospital Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Hardware (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Systems & Software (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7yrjiw