DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "How Themes Drive M&A Deals in Tech, Media & Telecoms (TMT) - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A detailed presentation on how themes drive M&A deals in the technology, media, and telecoms (TMT) sector. It focuses on M&A activity over the last five years and future M&A targets in the TMT market.
- This report looks at the significance of themes for M&A strategy, with a specific focus on the technology, media, and telecoms (TMT) sector.
- It also outlines how different industry verticals can address their business challenges and derive benefits by using themes.
- It provides an overview of the big M&A deals in 2018 and the thematic rationale that drove them.
- It includes case studies highlighting organizations that have achieved success by investing in the right themes.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides a detailed study of the impact of themes on M&A strategy.
- It highlights those companies that have achieved success by pursuing the right themes, as well as identifying those companies that have missed major themes and paid the price.
- It analyzes potential future M&A targets and their possible acquirers across various themes.
Key Topics Covered:
- How themes drive M&A deals
- Using themes to drive corporate M&A strategy
- Case studies: Using themes to drive corporate M&A strategy
- M&A activity in the TMT sector over the last 5 years
- Future M&A targets in the TMT sector
- Thomas Cook
- General Electric
- Rockwell Auto
- MoneyGram Int.
- Ant Financial
- Red Hat
- Ping An
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5q1ud0