DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial Vehicle Steering Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Commercial Vehicle Steering Systems market accounted at a growing CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors such as minimum wastage of fuel from the consumers and rising demand for comfort driving are boosting the market growth. However, high cost of system is the restraining factor for the market growth. Moreover, gaining popularity of steer-by-wire technology, which electronically steers the vehicle, will provide ample opportunities in the near future.
By application, light commercial vehicles segment is likely to grow significantly during the forecast period due to the penetration of advanced driver-assisted technologies and several infrastructural developments across the emerging economies.
By geography, North America is expected to observe significant growth mainly due to sales of pickup trucks and SUVs in the advanced economies including the US and Canada.
Some of the key players in this market include JTEKT, Bosch, Thyssenkrupp, Knorr-Bremse, ZF Friedrichshafen and Nexteer Automotive.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Commercial Vehicle Steering Systems Market, By Steering System Type
5.2 Electronic Power Steering
5.3 Electro-hydraulic Power Steering
5.4 Hydraulic Power Steering
6 Global Commercial Vehicle Steering Systems Market, By Sales Channel
6.3 Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM)
7 Global Commercial Vehicle Steering Systems Market, By Application
7.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
7.3 Medium Commercial Vehicles
7.4 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
8 Global Commercial Vehicle Steering Systems Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.3.6 Rest of Europe
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.4.5 New Zealand
8.4.6 South Korea
8.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
8.5 South America
8.5.4 Rest of South America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
8.6.1 Saudi Arabia
8.6.4 South Africa
8.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
10.5 ZF Friedrichshafen
10.6 Nexteer Automotive
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iaf5k4