DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Business Survey 2019: SME Satisfaction with Fixed Services" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report highlights the key findings relating to SMEs' fixed services and presents the implications for operators. It covers the levels and drivers of satisfaction and intended churn and outlines how these link to operators' performance in the ICT market.
Operators should focus on improving their customer service because this is the primary driver of satisfaction and reduced churn. Improving customer satisfaction is particularly important for operators that have ambitions in ICT services. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that are negative about their operators are unlikely to consider purchasing ICT services from them.
This report provides:
- Data on the levels of satisfaction and intended churn for SMEs in each of the 10 countries surveyed
- Data on the reasons cited by SMEs for intending to churn in each country
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) for the major fixed operators in each of the 10 countries
- Regression analysis on the drivers of satisfaction
- Regression analysis on the drivers of intended churn
- Analysis of operators' performance in ICT services relative to the quality of their fixed services.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e9zajl