LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on improving the transport efficiency and fill rate for a freight transportation company.
The company wanted to improve the efficiency of their transport network to decrease the fill rate and meet end-customer demands. The key objectives they aimed to achieve through this engagement are mentioned below:
- Objective 1: The company wanted to optimize routes to improve their transport efficiency while maintaining profitability.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to change contractor agreements and improve business relationships to improve the supply chain.
- Wondering how can you enhance transport efficiency while maintaining profitability? Request a free proposal and our team will get back to you within two working days.
“Since the freight transportation industry in Sweden is highly fragmented, it is vital for companies to improve transport planning to increase the fill rate,” says Srinivas R, Procurement Manager at SpendEdge.
If you are willing to improve transport planning to meet end-consumer demands, get in touch with our experts to gain actionable industry-specific insights for better decision making.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a freight transportation company – improvised business model and identified strategic contractors involved in the process. The solution offered helped them to:
- Improve transport planning and reduce the driving time by 33%.
- Associate with better intermediary companies and increase the fill rate significantly.
- Identifying strategic contractors is crucial for companies to improve transport planning and increase the fill rate. Request a free demo to access our ready-to-use market intelligence reports today!
Outcome: With SpendEdge’s help, the freight transportation company was able to identify intermediary companies (transaction level) which failed to fulfill their contractual obligations. They were also able to improve contract visibility and associate with better intermediary companies to get the best possible terms during every transaction. Our customized freight transportation industry report helped them to include transport planning and the procurement process in the digital information flow and optimize the route. The solution offered, helped the client to improve transport efficiency by 40%.
To gain detailed insights into the solution offered by our experts to the freight transportation company, request more information.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Want to gain detailed insights? We’re here to help you out! Tell us more about your business challenges.