DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Quarterly Equipment and Services M&A Deals Review - Q2 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Quarterly Equipment and Services M&A Deals Review - Q2 2019", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the equipment and services oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
- Analyze market trends for the equipment and services oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the market
- Analysis of M&As in the equipment and services oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top buyers in the oil and gas equipment and services industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2. Sector Highlights
3. Mergers and Acquisitions - North America
4. Mergers and Acquisitions - Europe
5. Mergers and Acquisitions - Asia
6. Mergers and Acquisitions - Oceania
7. Mergers and Acquisitions - Middle East
8. Mergers and Acquisitions - Africa
9. Mergers and Acquisitions - South America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/krktiq