DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hong Kong - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Hong Kong's telecommunications market. The report analyses the Telecoms Infrastructure, Mobile, Fixed Broadband, Digital Media and Digital Economy sectors.
- Hong Kong expects the territory to be among the world's earliest adopters of 5G mobile technology in 2020.
- CMHK claimed to be the first operator in Hong Kong to test an end-to-end 5G network using Customer Premises Equipment (CPE).
- Mobile broadband subscriber growth is expected to be relatively low over the next five years to 2024.
- Fixed-line broadband market penetration has grown slowly over the past five years in a highly mature market.
- HGC Global Communications is looking to 5G as a key opportunity for its fibre business.
- Fixed line growth in Hong Kong has declined over the past five years. This trend will continue over the next five years to 2024.
- Market and industry analysis, trends and developments;
- Regional market comparisons
- Telecoms Maturity Index
- Data centres and smart Infrastructure;
- Major players, revenues, subscribers, ARPU;
- Broadband (FTTH, DSL);
- Internet of Things, 5G developments - Mobile, broadband and mobile broadband forecasts from 2023-4.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key statistics
2 Telecommunications market
2.1 Market overview and analysis
2.2 Regional Asian Market Comparison
3 Regulatory environment
3.1 Historical overview
3.2 Regulatory authority
3.3 Government policies
4 Fixed network operators
4.2 Hong Kong Telecom (HKT)
4.3 Hong Kong Broadband Network (HKBN)
4.4 Hutchison Telecom Hong Kong Holdings (HTHKH)
4.5 HGC Global Communications
5 Telecommunications infrastructure
5.1 Overview of the national telecom network
5.2 International infrastructure
5.3 Data centres
5.4 Smart infrastructure
6 Broadband market
6.1 Market overview and analysis
6.2 Fixed broadband statistics and forecasts
6.3 Fixed broadband service providers
6.4 Hybrid Fibre Coax (HFC) networks
6.5 Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) Networks
6.6 Fibre-to-the-Premises (FttP)
6.7 Other fixed broadband services
7 Digital economy
8 Mobile communications
8.1 Market overview and analysis
8.2 Mobile statistics and forecasts
8.3 Mobile broadband statistics and forecasts
8.4 Regulatory issues
8.5 Mobile infrastructure
8.6 Major mobile operators
- China Mobile
- China Mobile HK
- CITIC Telecom
- CSL; Hong Kong Broadband Network (HKBN)
- HGC Global Communications
- Hong Kong Telecom (HKT)
- Hutchison Telecom Hong Kong Holdings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hkw1qc