DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Manufacturing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Smart Manufacturing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$320.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 13.5%
Manufacturing Execution System (MES), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 9.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market.
Poised to reach over US$16.1 Billion by the year 2025, Manufacturing Execution System (MES) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 14.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$12.2 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$27.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Manufacturing Execution System (MES) will reach a market size of US$929.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 13.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$55.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include the following, among others:
- 3D Systems, Inc. (USA)
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Cognex Corporation (USA)
- Daifuku Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Emerson Electric Co. (USA)
- General Electric Company (USA)
- Google, Inc. (USA)
- Honeywell Process Solutions (USA)
- IBM Corporation (USA)
- Intel Corporation (USA)
- JBT Corporation (USA)
- Keyence Corporation (Japan)
- NVIDIA Corporation (USA)
- Oracle Corporation (USA)
- Parametric Technology Corporation (USA)
- Rockwell Automation, Inc. (USA)
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Korea)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Schneider Electric SA (France)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Stratasys Ltd. (Israel)
- Universal Robots A/S (Denmark)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Smart Manufacturing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) (Technology) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) (Technology) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Supervisory Controller And Data Acquisition (SCADA) (Technology) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Distributed Control System (DCS) (Technology) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (Technology) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) (Technology) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
Human Machine Interface (HMI) (Technology) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/693kij