DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Machine Tools Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global machine tools market was worth US$ 106 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is forecast to reach a value of US$ 150 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 6% during 2019-2024.
Machine tools are used in a number of industries such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, precision engineering, etc. Continuous expansion in these industries along with the exploration of new oil and gas fields are the primary drivers for market growth.
Moreover, the incorporation of 3D printing technology has aided in minimizing the amount of materials used for producing these tools in recent years. For instance, Yamazaki Mazak, a Japanese machine tool manufacturer, utilizes 3D printing in the production of its CNC machines.
Apart from this, several companies are introducing automation into their manufacturing processes to increase their productivity and meet quality standards. This has led to an increase in their profit margins and positively impacted the regulation of resources.
Besides this, vendors are also using modern design and simulation engineering software to ensure the sturdiness, accuracy and reliability of the machines.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global machine tools market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global machine tools industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the tool type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global machine tools industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global machine tools industry?
- What is the structure of the global machine tools industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global machine tools industry?
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Machine Tools Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Tool Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Technology Type
5.5 Market Breakup by End-use Industry
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Tool Type
6.1 Metal Cutting
6.2 Metal Forming
7 Market Breakup by Technology Type
8 Market Breakup by End-use Industry
8.2 Aerospace & Defense
8.3 Electrical & Electronics
8.4 Consumer Goods
8.5 Precision Engineering
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.3 North America
9.4 Middle East & Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.1 Allied Machine & Engineering
14.3.2 AMADA Holdings
14.3.3 Dalian Machine Tool Group
14.3.4 DMG MORI
14.3.6 FALCON Machine Tools
14.3.7 600 Group
14.3.8 Yamazaki Mazak
14.3.11 Doosan Machine Tools
14.3.13 HYUNDAI WIA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1uv25z