DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Q3 2019 Global FPSO Industry Outlook - Brazil Continues to Lead Upcoming FPSOs Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Q3 2019 Global FPSO Industry Outlook - Brazil Continues to Lead Upcoming FPSOs Growth" reveals that Brazil will also lead globally on crude production capacity through upcoming FPSOs with 2,430 thousand barrels per day (mbd) during the outlook period.
A total of 20 planned and announced floating production, storage and offloading vessels (FPSOs) are expected to be deployed offshore Brazil between 2019 and 2025, the highest among countries globally. Among the 20 upcoming FPSOs to be deployed in Brazil by 2025, 11 are planned with identified development plans while nine are early-stage announced FPSOs that are undergoing conceptual studies and are expected to be approved for development. Petroleo Brasileiro SA (Petrobras), the state-owned company of Brazil, will operate 13 out of these 20 FPSOs.
In Brazil, the Mero (Libra Noroeste) field is expected to have the highest deployment of four upcoming FPSOs by 2025; Marlim and Lula Oeste are the additional key offshore fields in the country with two FPSO deployments each during the outlook period. Angola stands as the second highest country globally with five upcoming FPSOs by 2025. All the upcoming FPSOs in the country are announced FPSOs. Sonangol P&P and Cabinda Gulf Oil Company Ltd lead the deployments in the country with two FPSOs each.
Nigeria follows Angola with the deployment of four FPSOs, of which three are announced and one is planned. Yinson Holdings Bhd is the operator of the planned FPSO, Abigail-Joseph. Brazil, Angola, and Nigeria are expected to contribute around 62% of global crude production capacity through FPSOs by 2025.
- Count of FPSOs that were brought online from 2012 to 2018 by key regions globally
- Outlook of FPSOs that would be brought online by 2025 by key countries and operators in a region
- Details of major planned and announced FPSOs globally up to 2025
- Recent developments and contracts of FPSOs by key regions, wherever available.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned and announced FPSO projects globally
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong FPSO data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about planned and announced FPSOs globally
- Assess your competitor's planned and announced FPSOs and crude and natural gas production capacities
- Be informed about recent developments and contracts in the global FPSO industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2. Q3 2019 Global FPSO Industry Outlook
2.1. Key Highlights
2.2. Project Announcements
2.3. Project Cancelations
2.4. Postponed Projects
2.5. Stalled Projects
3. Global Planned and Announced FPSOs Outlook
3.1. Global Count of FPSOs Brought Online by Region
3.2. Global Planned and Announced FPSO Additions by Key Countries
3.3. Global Planned and Announced FPSO Additions by Key Operators
3.4. Africa FPSO Industry Outlook
3.5. Asia FPSO Industry Outlook
3.6. Europe FPSO Industry Outlook
3.7. Middle East FPSO Industry Outlook
3.8. North America FPSO Industry Outlook
3.9. Oceania FPSO Industry Outlook
3.10. South America FPSO Industry Outlook
3.11. Global Planned and Announced FPSOs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q1mlxp