DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tourism Destination Market Insights: South America (2019) - Analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and risks and opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destination market, in this case South America.
This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for South America as a destination market.
- Since holding the FIFA World Cup in 2014 Brazil has become more widely recognized as a global tourism destination with arrivals increasing at a steady rate to 7.1 million in 2018.
- Colombia received 4.3 million inbound tourists in 2018 with a major increase of 30% from the previous year. As the destination tries to steer away from a violent history, Colombia aims to embrace its natural assets, promoting itself as an ideal place for relaxation with numerous beaches along the Pacific and Caribbean Coast where island hopping is available to neighbouring locations.
- In 2018, 3.9 million travelers visited Uruguay, an increase of 2% from the previous year. Inbound travel from Argentinians made up over half the arrivals for the country with 2.1million traveling to Uruguay in 2018.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in popular, well-established and upcoming tourist destinations.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
- The countries of South America
- Country Snapshot
- South America in 2018
- Key Trends
- New Developments
- New Projects
- New International Flights
- Types of Tourism
- Cultural tourism
- Adventure tourism
- Backpacking travel
- Country Focus
- Destination Focus: Brazil
- Destination Focus: Colombia
- Destination Focus: Peru
- Regional Risk & SWOT Analysis
- Regional Risk
- SWOT Analysis
- LATAM Airlines
- Four Seasons
- Aerolineas Argentinas
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oga81i