This case study investigates the factors behind the success of Greggs' vegan sausage launch during the early months of 2019. The report explores timing, marketing strategies, and consumers' changing preferences as pivotal influences on this success. It delivers crucial "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to impart valuable lessons that can increase the prospects of a successful product launch.
In January 2019, Greggs, a UK bakery chain, launched a vegan version of its well-known sausage roll that was very well received by UK audiences, exceeding the initial sales forecast by 70%, and is now considered one of the brand's bestsellers.
- Carefully monitoring consumer preferences can lead to incredibly successful products that address a need, are targeted at a specific audience, and are marketed using the right platform.
- Adaptability is an essential ingredient for a brand to remain relevant on the market .
Reasons to Buy
- Use the author's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/phg6n8