DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Paraxylene (PX) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- This latest report provides a deep insight into the global paraxylene (PX) market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The global paraxylene (PX) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2019-2024. The growing demand for plastics across the globe is the key factor driving the market.
Paraxylene forms the core component in the production of plastic products. As a result, it is utilized for manufacturing polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles commonly used as containers for soda, water and other beverages.
Paraxylene is also being used in the production of various household products such as containers for cosmetics and toiletries, and curtain fabrics, clothing and upholstery.
Furthermore, the development of bio-based paraxylene is significantly contributing to the market growth. Increasing environmental awareness has encouraged consumers to seek eco-friendly options. Consequently, bioplastics, of which bio-based paraxylene is an integral component, are widely being incorporated across industries as a sustainable alternative to the conventionally used plastics.
Other factors such as a thriving packaging industry are also contributing to the growth of the market.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global paraxylene (PX) market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global paraxylene (PX) industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global paraxylene (PX) industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global paraxylene (PX) industry?
- What is the structure of the global paraxylene (PX) industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global paraxylene (PX) industry?
- What are the profit margins in the paraxylene (PX) industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Paraxylene (PX) Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by End-use Industry
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Application
6.1 Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
6.2 Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT)
7 Market Breakup by End-use Industry
8 Market Breakup by Region
8.2 North America
8.4 Middle East & Africa
8.5 Latin America
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Competition
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
13.3.1 BP PLC
13.3.4 Chevron Phillips Chemical
13.3.5 China National Petroleum Corporation
13.3.6 Fujian Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited
13.3.7 ExxonMobil Corporation
13.3.8 JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
13.3.9 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co. Inc.
13.3.10 NPC Iran
13.3.11 Reliance Industries Ltd.
13.3.13 Toray Industries
13.3.14 Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
13.3.15 S.K. Innovation Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gyjtvs