DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cell Lysis & Disruption Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Cell Type, By Product, By Technique (Physical Disruption, Reagent-based), By Application, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cell lysis & disruption market size is expected to reach USD 5.65 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 8.31%.
Demand for cell lysis & disruption is driven by the immense growth of the biotechnology sector globally. This is majorly due to the high adoption of biotech processes in the pharmaceutical, agricultural, and bio-services industries.
Technological developments in procedures involved to release cellular organelles have paved the way for higher adoption of cell disruption methods. As retrieval and purification of biopharmaceuticals involve cell disruption, a rise in demand for biopharma would lead to the subsequent growth of the market.
In addition, advancements in the field of proteomics, metabolomics, and personalized medicine are expected to fuel progressive changes in this sector. However, the high cost of equipment coupled with the dearth of skilled professionals is expected to restrain revenue generation to a certain extent. The restraint can be addressed as the government organizations are releasing substantial funds to fuel development in the biotechnology sector.
Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Qiagen NV, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Becton Dickinson & Company (BD), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Claremont BioSolutions, LLC, and Miltenyi Biotec GmbH are the prominent companies in this market. These companies have undertaken strategies, such as new product development and strategic alliances, to maintain their market share.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- A rise in development of biologics has subsequently led to a high demand for better bioprocess solutions
- The advantages offered by reagent-based methods for isolation of biological products is attributive to the largest share of the segment in 2018
- The advantages include an unaltered biological activity of the sample of interest and ideal compatibility with the laboratory reagents
- Enzymatic lysis, owing to higher biological specificity, is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period
- Sonication instruments are expected to witness the maximum CAGR from 2019 to 2025 due to higher adoption rate of these products due to their reliability
- Mammalian cell culture systems have grabbed substantial attention among the biopharmaceutical manufacturers, thus leading to higher demand for cell lysis protocols for the same
- Academic research accounted for the largest share in 2018 as a result of higher usage of cell separation associated protocols in research facilities
- Substantial research in the development of the nucleic acid-derived products is expected to drive progress in this application in the coming years
- APAC is projected to be the fastest-growing regional cell lysis & disruption market due to lucrative opportunities offered by emerging nations, which has attracted investments from global firms
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Research Methodology
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.1.1 Market driver analysis
184.108.40.206 Rise in government funding for research
220.127.116.11 High prevalence of diseases
18.104.22.168 Expanding biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries
22.214.171.124 Growing focus on personalized medicine
3.1.2 Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199 High cost associated with implementation
188.8.131.52 Shortage of skilled personnel
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping for Applications, 2018
3.3 Cell Lysis & Dissociation -SWOT Analysis, By Factor (Political & Legal, Economic And Technological)
3.4 Industry Analysis - Porter's
Chapter 4 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market Categorization: Technique Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market: Technique Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
4.3 Physical Disruption
Chapter 5 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market Categorization: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market: Product Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
5.3 Reagents & Consumables
Chapter 6 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market Categorization: Cell Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market: Cell Type Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
6.2 Mammalian Cells
6.3 Bacterial Cells
6.5 Plant Cells
Chapter 7 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market Categorization: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
7.1 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market: Application Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
7.2 Protein Isolation
7.3 Downstream Processing
7.4 Cell Organelle Isolation
7.5 Nucleic Acid Isolation
Chapter 8 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market Categorization: End Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
8.1 Global Cell Lysis & Disruption Market: End Use Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
8.2 Academic & Research Institutes
8.3 Hospitals & Diagnostic Labs
8.4 Cell Banks
8.5 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Chapter 9 Market Categorization: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Type & Technology
9.1 Cell Lysis & Disruption Market Share By Region, 2018 & 2025
9.2 North America
9.5 Latin America
9.6 Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Strategy Framework
10.2 Market Participation Categorization
10.3 Company Profiles
10.3.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
10.3.2 Merck KGaA
10.3.3 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
10.3.4 Qiagen N.V.
10.3.5 Becton Dickinson & Company (BD)
10.3.7 Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
10.3.8 Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
10.3.9 Claremont BioSolutions LLC
10.3.10 Microfluidics International Corporation
10.3.11 Parr Instrument Company
10.3.12 BioVision Inc.
10.3.13 Covaris Inc.
10.3.14 Cell Signalling Technology Inc.
10.3.15 Qsonica LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l5j1q