DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Ethernet Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global automotive ethernet market to grow with a CAGR of 19.59% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global automotive ethernet market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on automotive ethernet market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on automotive ethernet market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive ethernet market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive ethernet market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for the advanced driver-assistance systems
- Technological advancement and innovation in the automotive industry
- High implementation cost
- Emergence of autonomous and connected vehicles
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive ethernet market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive ethernet market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive ethernet market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Automotive Ethernet Market Highlights
2.2. Automotive Ethernet Market Projection
2.3. Automotive Ethernet Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Automotive Ethernet Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Operating Speed
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Automotive Ethernet Market
4. Automotive Ethernet Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Automotive Ethernet Market by Component
6. Global Automotive Ethernet Market by Type
6.1. Local Area Network (LAN)
6.2. Metropolitan Area Network (MAN)
7. Global Automotive Ethernet Market by Operating Speed
8. Global Automotive Ethernet Market by Application
8.2. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
8.4. Other Applications
9. Global Automotive Ethernet Market by Region 2019-2025
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Automotive Ethernet Market by Component
9.1.2. North America Automotive Ethernet Market by Type
9.1.3. North America Automotive Ethernet Market by Operating Speed
9.1.4. North America Automotive Ethernet Market by Application
9.1.5. North America Automotive Ethernet Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive Ethernet Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Texas Instruments Incorporated
10.2.2. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
10.2.3. Infineon Technologies AG
10.2.4. Broadcom Inc.
10.2.5. Microchip Technology Inc
10.2.6. Toshiba Corporation
10.2.7. Marvell Technology Group
10.2.8. Molex Incorporated
10.2.9. Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
10.2.10. Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
10.2.11. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qr241o