DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Collaborative Robots - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Collaborative Robots market worldwide is projected to grow by US$16.1 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 57.8%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments. < 5 kg, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 58.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$7.5 Million by the year 2025, < 5 kg will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 68.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$601.3 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, < 5 kg will reach a market size of US$388.4 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 52.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Energid Technologies Corporation
- F&P Robotics Ag
- Fanuc Corporation
- Kuka Ag
- Mrk-Systeme Gmbh
- Precise Automation, Inc.
- Rethink Robotics, Inc.
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Universal Robots A/S
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Product Overview
- Major Application Markets
- Benefits and Issues
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Collaborative Robots Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Technology Investments in Industrial Production Create Favourable Environment for Collaborative Robots
- Annual Investment Estimates and Forecasts in Major Industrial Markets (2016-2021)
- Artificial Intelligence Contributes to Advances in Cobot Performance
- Collaborative Robots: Playing an Important Role in Industry 4.0 and Industry 5.0
- Cobots Leverage on Vision Technology
- Demand on Rise for Mobile Cobots
- Recent Developments in Collaborative Robots Space
- Application of Collaboration Robots on Rise in Food Industry
- Material Handling : A Major Application Market
- Emphasis on Flexibility in Production Processes Drives Use of Cobots in Automotive Industry
- Global Light Vehicle Production Estimates and Forecasts (in Million Units) : 2010-2026)
- Global Light Vehicle Production Share Analysis by Segment : 2018 & 2026
- Global Passenger Car Sales (in Units) 2016 -2019
- Passenger Car Sales Projections (in Million Units) in US, Europe and China: 2017 -2021
- eCommerce Fulfillment Emerges as a Significant Opportunity Market for Cobots
- Global e-Commerce Sales in US$ billion (2015-2021)
- Global e-Commerce as % Percentage of Total Retail Sales (2015-2020)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Collaborative Robots Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Collaborative Robots Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tgnqt0