DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Debt Collection Software - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Debt Collection Software market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.6 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 7.4%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments. Software, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.6 Billion by the year 2025, Software will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 9.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$121.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$203 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Software will reach a market size of US$184.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$267.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Adtec Software Ltd.
- Advantage Software Factory
- Agreeya Solutions, Inc.
- Ameyo (Drishti-Soft)
- Css Impact
- Debtrak Pty. Ltd.
- Experian Plc
- Fico (Fair Isaac Corporation)
- Intellect Design Arena
- Kuhlekt Pty
- Nucleus Software Exports
- Pamar Systems Inc.
- Quantrax Corporation, Inc.
- Sopra Banking Software Sa
- Temenos Headquarters Sa
- Totality Software
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Debt Collection Software Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Software (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Debt Collection Software Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Software (Component) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Debt Collection Software Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Software (Component) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z1baks