DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2019 Edition of the CRO Market Size Projections: 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
2018 was a decent, not spectacular, year for CROs. We witnessed year-over-year revenue growth from all the major/public CROs. Yet, the major publicly traded CROs took a pause, along with the rest of the market. Remember, the S&P 500 fell by ~6% in 2018, so the fact that most of the public CROs managed to gain is a win.
The biopharmaceutical fundamentals stayed intact and CROs were able to take advantage. This report gives quantitative insight into the perpetual question: What is the size of the CRO market? The data provide a thorough, rational perspective for clinical development services segmented by phase, geography, and service line.
Estimated R&D expenditures through 2023
Projected spending on development, Phase I-IV development, and outsourced Phase I-IV development through 2023, segmented by sponsor type:
- Large pharma - large molecule
- Large pharma - small molecule
- Non-large pharma - large molecule
- Non-large pharma - small molecule
Spending on CRO services segmented by:
- Phase I-IV
- Overall Market Size and Growth
- 2019 Geographic Assessment
- 2019 Service-line Assessment
- 2019 Development Phase I-IV Assessment
- 2018-2023 CRO Market Model
- 2018-2023 CRO Market Model - Growth Rates
- 2019 Public CRO Market Share
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/83x0ml