DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Schork Report - Fundamental and Technical Analysis of the Energy Markets (Basic Subscription)" newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Schork Report is geared towards professionals in the global energy arena looking to improve economic performance while managing risk. The Schork Report has continually evolved in response to the need for concise, accurate, and marketable information.
Our clients represent a broad cross-section of the market sectors and include the largest and most influential producers, marketers, financial institutions, hedge funds, energy traders, and end-users in the world. This provides us with a true pulse on the factors driving energy prices and the trends for consumer demand.
The Schork Report consolidates the (over)abundance of energy market intelligence noise to present a cross-commodity briefing tool that highlights the day's key issues. Readers rely on our commentary and analysis as the basis for their trading strategy development.
The analysis is based on proprietary probabilistic modeling which delve beyond the known data points to forecast price direction, identify pricing inefficiencies, and provide specific forward-pricing ranges at which to hedge exposure.
5 Ways Subscribers Profit from THE SCHORK REPORT
- Succinct - The Schork Report consolidates the (over)abundance of energy market intelligence noise to present a cross-commodity briefing tool that highlights the day's key issues. Readers rely on our commentary and analysis as the basis for their trading strategy development.
- Proven - Commodities is a zero-sum game based on calculated risk. The Schork Report employs a multi-disciplinary approach to identify trades where a combination of fundamental, seasonal or cyclical factors suggests an enhanced return.
- Valuable - Our coverage is regularly cited for its applicability and marketability. We count Traders, Producers, Manufacturers, Distributors, End Users, and Financial Institutions among our client base - and the commonality of these professionals is their subscription to The Schork Report.
- Strategic - The energy markets are dynamic and influenced by a myriad of driving cost factors. The Schork Report applies probabilistic modeling to forecast market direction and provides specific forward-price ranges at which to hedge exposure.
- Consultative - Readers have direct access to our staff to ask questions specific to their business strategies. This benefit is consistently cited as the distinguishing feature of our service, enhancing the value derived from the content provided in the daily research note.
Past agendas have included:
- OPEC's staying power geopolitics trumps economics.
- Trump's surprising victory: to understand how Trump won, you only need to listen to a few Bruce Springsteen songs.
- Is the U.S. at the cusp of an industrial renaissance?
- How to identify trading and hedging opportunities by alternately applying fundamental and technical strategies as determined by fluid economic indicators.
- Understanding cross-commodity correlations between cost drivers and price action.
- Who's moving the market: the role speculators play and their influence on market dynamics.
- Reviewing performance - when to get into a trade and, more importantly, recognizing when to get out.
The analyst has developed a proprietary algorithm to calculate volatility. This mathematical formula is used as the basis to project data ranges for inconstant cost drivers. The models employ a probabilistic distribution expressed in volatility-based cones that expands beyond know data points and forecasts price ranges that represent support/resistance levels at varying confidence intervals.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6ikmqe