DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Heating Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Unitary Heaters, Heat Pumps, Furnaces), By Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global heating equipment market size is expected to reach USD 48.58 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 5.4%.
The market is expected to be driven by the government mandates and incentives provided on energy-efficient solutions through initiatives, such as Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design. Growing spending in construction sector coupled with repair and replacement activities for the existing systems are anticipated to drive the demand for energy-efficient heating solutions.
The construction industries in Europe and North America are focused on building sustainable and efficient structures, which is expected to drive the demand for such systems. Moreover, development of energy-efficient solutions owing to technological upgradation will significantly augment the market growth over the forecast years.
Water and large space heating requirement in U.S. is also projected to fuel market expansion. In addition, rapidly expanding automotive sector is anticipated to boost the demand for advanced heating solutions in the country.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The furnaces product segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 on account of rising product demand due to low maintenance and installation costs.
- The heat pumps segment accounted for the largest share in 2018 and is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast years.
- Europe led the market in 2018 and is projected to maintain its leading position over the estimated period due to rapid industrialization and demand for energy-efficient solutions as a result of stringent regulatory framework.
- Some of the major companies include Danfoss, United Technologies Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand, Lennox International, Johnson Controls, and Robert Bosch.
- Companies work continuously with their supply base to ensure sourcing of quality raw materials at reasonable prices and pursue cost reductions through strategies, such as consolidating purchases, bidding among potential suppliers, and global strategic sourcing.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segmental Outlook
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.2 Penetration & growth prospect mapping
3.3 Value chain analysis
3.4 Raw material trend
3.5 Regulatory framework
3.6 Market dynamics
3.6.1 Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168 Favorable government policies
22.214.171.124 Growing construction activities
126.96.36.199 Increasing demand for energy efficient solutions
3.6.2 Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52 High cost of installation
3.7 Business Environment Analysis
3.7.1 Industry Analysis - Porter's
184.108.40.206 Supplier Power
220.127.116.11 Buyer Power
18.104.22.168 Substitution Threat
22.214.171.124 Threat from New Entrant
126.96.36.199 Competitive Rivalry
3.7.2 PESTEL Analysis
188.8.131.52 Political Landscape
184.108.40.206 Environmental Landscape
220.127.116.11 Social Landscape
18.104.22.168 Technology Landscape
22.214.171.124 Economic Landscape
126.96.36.199 Legal Landscape
Chapter 4 Heating Equipment Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Definition & Scope
4.2 Product movement analysis & market share, 2018 & 2025
4.3 Market size forecasts and trend analysis by product, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
Chapter 5 Heating Equipment Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Definition & Scope
5.2 Application movement analysis & market share, 2018 & 2025
5.3 Market size forecasts and trend analysis by application, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
Chapter 6 Heating Equipment Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Definition & Scope
6.2 Regional movement analysis & market share, 2018 & 2025
6.3 Market size forecasts & trend analysis by region, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
6.4 North America
6.6 Asia Pacific
6.7 Central & South America
6.8 Middle East & Africa
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Vendor landscape
7.2 Competitive environment
7.3 Company market positioning
7.4 Strategy framework
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
8.2 United Technologies Corporation
8.3 Ingersoll-Rand PLC
8.4 Lennox International Inc.
8.5 Daikin Industries Ltd.
8.6 Johnson Controls Inc.
8.7 Robert Bosch GmbH
8.8 Honeywell International Inc.
8.9 Uponor Corporation
8.10 Emerson Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6wda2f