DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Double Sided Tape - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Double Sided Tape market worldwide is projected to grow by US$4.8 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 6.2%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Acrylic, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.9 Billion by the year 2025, Acrylic will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.3% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$191.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$479 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Acrylic will reach a market size of US$355.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3M Company (USA)
- Adchem Corporation (USA)
- Adere Produtos Auto Adesivo Ltda. (Brazil)
- Advance Tapes International Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Ajit Industries Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Arkema Group (France)
- ATP adhesive systems AG (Switzerland)
- Avery Dennison Corporation (USA)
- CCT Tapes (USA)
- Coroplast Fritz Mller GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Gergonne Industrie (France)
- Guangzhou Broadya Adhesive Products Co. Ltd. (China)
- Industrias TUK, S.A. de C.V (Mexico)
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (Canada)
- Lintec Corporation (Japan)
- Lohmann GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- MACtac LLC (USA)
- Nichiban Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Nitto Denko Corporation (Japan)
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation (USA)
- Scapa Group PLC (United Kingdom)
- Shurtape Technologies LLC. (USA)
- Tape-Rite Co. Inc. (USA)
- Tesa SE (Germany)
- Toyochem Co. Ltd. (Japan)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7xj8o5