This in-depth report focus on the top country markets worldwide for automotive coatings and include detailed key data points including market shares, product segments and prices/values.
The report provides consumption estimates in both volume and value for automotive coatings, with 2018 as the base year and forecasts to 2023. The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in each country, backed up by thorough secondary research and the publisher's in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
Data common to OEM, Plastic Parts and Refinishes
- Market volumes in metric tonnes (2011-2023)
- Market values in EUR, USD and local currency (2017 and 2018)
- Market shares by company in volume (2017 and 2018)
- Chemistry breakdown: Pure acrylic, alkyds, epoxy, polyurethane, polyester, others (2011-2023)
- Technology breakdown: Water-based, solvent-based, powder, radiation-cured (2011-2023)
- Functional layer breakdown: E-coat, primer, basecoat, clearcoat (2011-2023)
- Type of vehicle: Passenger, light commercial, buses, trucks, motorcycles (2011-2023)
- Value breakdown by: Chemistry, technology and functional layer (2017 and 2018)
- Type of part: Interior, exterior (2011-2023)
- Prices and values breakdown by: Chemistry, technology and type of part (2017 and 2018)
- Functional layer breakdown: Refinishes (fillers, primer, basecoat, clearcoat (2011-2023)
- Prices and values breakdown by: Chemistry, technology and functional layer (2017 and 2018)
Purchasers of the full regional report or at least 5 country volumes will automatically receive complimentary access to our Database.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6t6e37