DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Network Emulator Market by Application Type (SD-WAN, Cloud, and IoT), Vertical (Telecommunication, Government and Defense, BFSI), and Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America) - Global Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Network Emulator Market Size to Grow from USD 146 Million in 2019 to USD 217 Million by 2024, at a CAGR of 8.1%
Rise of attacks and security breaches on networks and the need for reduced downtime in networking are the major factors driving the network emulator market. However, longer timelines and extended Research and Development (R&D) requirements for new networking technologies and price sensitivity of network testing and emulators may limit the market growth.
Internet of Things application type to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Network emulators mimic a variety of network topologies and scenarios to test IoT projects in a controlled and repeatable manner. Additionally, network emulators emulate networks to stress test IoT platforms in real-time and measure the impact of network bandwidth, latency, and packet loss have on IoT performance, and predict the response of IoT platform on any network (i.e., mobile, Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi), Wide Area Network (WAN), or satellite). Network emulators provide visibility into how different network conditions will impact device performance, which further helps in faster deployment of IoT at a real-world scale.
Asia Pacific to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period
APAC has the world's fastest-growing economies, and the technology penetration in the region is high. APAC is expected to experience extensive growth opportunities in the coming years. The rising demand for network emulators, which are cloud-driven and cloud-supported, has further resulted in the increase in the demand for network emulator solutions in the APAC region, thereby resulting in more investments and technological advancements across verticals.
- Rise of Attacks and Security Breaches on Networks
- Need for Reduced Downtime in Networking
- Longer Timelines and Extended R&D Requirements for New Networking Technologies
- Price Sensitivity of Network Testing and Emulators
- Increasing Demand for Software-Defined Networking and Virtualization
- Multi-Protocol Support and Advanced Functions Provided By Same Hardware Emulator
- Investments in R&D and Positive Outcomes From the Testing Phase of 5G Networks
- Lack of Skilled Workforce to Comprehend and Report Issues in Networking
- Fast-Changing Network Requirements a Concern for Emulators
- Apposite Technologies
- GigaNet Systems
- InterWorking Labs
- Keysight Technologies
- Polaris Networks
- SCALABLE Network Technologies
- Spirent Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x29v2d