DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart e-Drive - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Smart e-Drive market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.8 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 32.2%
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments. Battery, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 34.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market.
Poised to reach over US$1.6 Billion by the year 2025, Battery will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 38.9% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$227.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$138.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Battery will reach a market size of US$98.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 29.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$423.8 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include
- Aisin Seiki
- Continental Ag
- Gkn Plc
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis
- Infineon Technologies Ag
- Mahle Gmbh
- Magna International
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Schaeffler Ag
- Siemens Ag
- ZF Friedrichshafen Ag
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Smart e-Drive Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Battery (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Electric Motor (Component) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Inverter Unit (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- E-Brake Booster (Component) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Power Electronics (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Smart e-Drive Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Battery (Component) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Electric Motor (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Inverter Unit (Component) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- E-Brake Booster (Component) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Power Electronics (Component) Competitor Market Share Breakdown (in %) in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Smart e-Drive Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Battery (Component) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Electric Motor (Component) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Inverter Unit (Component) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- E-Brake Booster (Component) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Power Electronics (Component) Competitor Market Share (in %) Positioning in Europe for 2019 & 2025
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jrccmc