DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India PVC Solvent Cement Market Outlook to 2023- By PVC, UPVC and CPVC Solvent Cement; By Organized and Unorganized and By Urban and Rural Areas" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India PVC Solvent Cement Market is projected to increase significantly in the forecasted period, FY'2018-FY'2023.
The PVC solvent cement market has started to focus on NSF and other prevalent certifications as large customers prefer to procure materials with product certification as it guarantees the consistent quality of product in different batches.
With government focusing heavily on investment in farm activities, it is very likely that irrigation network for agricultural lands increases all across the country. Since these systems mainly use PVC pipes and fittings, demand for PVC solvent cement will grow. Production capacity will expand as companies in this market adapt to the growing demand for PVC solvent cement.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the PVC Solvent market in India. The report covers market size by revenue, segmentation on the basis of product type (PVC, CPVC and UPVC Solvent), by market structure (organized and unorganized), by type of region (urban and rural region).
The report also covers value chain analysis, profit margins, trends and developments including a snapshot on PVC plastic pipes and fittings market, competitive landscape and comprehensive profile of leading players (HP International, Neoseal Adhesives, Astral Poly Technik, Finolex Pipes, Supreme Industries and others).
Factors such as estimated revenue of major players, competition success factor, strengths and weakness of major players, future outlook and projections by regions and by product type have been covered in the publication.
Time Period Captured
- FY'2013-FY'2018 - Historical Period
- FY'2019-FY'2023 - Future Forecast
- By Type of Product: As of FY'2018, the PVC solvent cement accounted for the highest share in terms of revenue owing to PVC pipes being majorly used in the water supply and drainage & sewage in India and generally the diameter of these pipes are large which tends to increase the amount of solvent cement being used in these application. UPVC and CPVC solvent cement are used in applications where UPVC and CPVC pipes are installed, and have higher proportion in urban areas where residential and building projects are more and are these are generally used in plumbing segment (hot and cold water applications)
- By Market Structure: There are large numbers of players operating in the market. Organised players have a strong hold in the market owing to their brand value, consistent product quality, and wider distribution base. They are able to attract industrial customers as they are regarded as experts in this field and are able to help the industrial buyers in choosing the correct product for their applications. Unorganized players have limited distribution base and are more inclined towards customers who are looking at low cost products. These manufactures target the lower segment of the market where the demand volume is low and the end user is willing to procure PVC solvent cement at least possible cost. The products of unorganized players would not carry NSF certification and does not provide guarantee on the quality of the sealant
- By Region: Generally in urban areas, UPVC and CPVC solvent cement would have higher proportion in the overall demand for solvent cement in the market as UPVC and CPVC applications are more in residential and building sector such as for hot and cold applications. Rural region is more inclined towards irrigation and other forms of agriculture which results in higher installation base for PVC pipe and fittings as these pipes are used for water supply, drainage and sewage applications.
The competition in India solvent cement market has grown over the years, with new companies entering the market. There are large numbers of companies established in organized as well as unorganized sector. Organized sector dominated the market due to increased awareness of end users for organized brands whereas smaller companies cannot have installed production capacities as large as the organized sector companies do and therefore are not able to capture a significant share in the market.
Owing to attractive product margins in PVC solvent cement compared to plastic pipe, the market could witness entrance of many plastic pipe manufacturers and expansion in production capacity, new technological trends and many other variables which will result in higher competition in the market and resultant growth in market revenue.
The major players in the organized PVC solvent cement in India include HP International, Astral Poly Technik Limited (Weld-on and Solvobond), Neoseal, Finolex Industries Limited, Supreme Industries Limited, Ashirvad Pipes Private Limited and Jain Irrigation Systems Limited. Other companies in the market are Prince Pipes and Fittings Private Limited, Ajay Pipes (Ajay Industrial Corporation Limited), Kisan Group, Shiv shakti Industries, Shreeji Chemical Industries, Shree Jay Khodiyar Sales Corporation.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
- India PVC Solvent Cement Market Overview
- India PVC Solvent Cement Market Size
- Growth Drivers and Restraints in India PVC Solvent Cement Market
- Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India PVC Solvent Cement Market
- India PVC Pipes and Fittings Market Future Outlook
- India PVC Solvent Cement Market Future Outlook
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Market Definitions
2.3. Market Sizing and Modeling
- Research Methodology
- Approach - Market Sizing
- Variables (Dependent And Independent)
- Multi-Factor Based Sensitivity Model
- Final Conclusion
3. India PVC Pipes and Fittings Market
3.1. India PVC Pipes and Fittings Market Overview
4. India PVC Solvent Cement Market
4.1. India PVC Solvent Cement Market Overview
4.2. Value Chain Analysis for PVC Solvent Cement Market in India
- Dealer Network
4.3. India PVC Solvent Cement, FY'2013 - FY'2018
4.4. India PVC Solvent Cement Market Segmentation
4.4.1. By Type of Product (PVC Solvent, CPVC Solvent and UPVC Solvent), FY'2018
4.4.2. By Type of Market Structure (Organized and Unorganized Sector), FY'2018
4.4.3. By Region (Urban Areas and Rural Areas), FY'2018
5. Growth Drivers in India PVC Solvent Market
- New Upcoming Irrigation Projects
- Rising Investment in Real Estate
- Increasing Focus of Government towards Water Management
6. Issues and Challenges in India PVC Solvent Cement Market
- Inconsistent Product Quality
- Fluctuating Prices of PVC Resin
- Foreign Exchange Risk
- Introduction of Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 Affecting Real Estate Sector
- Warning Signs to be put on PVC Products
7. Competitive Landscape of India PVC Solvent Cement Market
8. Company Profiles of Few Major Players in India PVC Solvent Cement Market
8.1. Astral Poly Technik Limited
8.2. Finolex Industries Limited
8.3. HP International
8.4. Supreme Industries Limited
8.5. Neoseal Adhesives Pvt. Ltd.
8.6. Other Prominent Players in the India PVC Solvent Cement Market
9. India PVC Solvent Cement Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2023E
9.1. India PVC Solvent Cement, FY'2023E
9.2. India PVC Solvent Cement Market Segmentation
9.2.1. By Type of Product (PVC Solvent, CPVC Solvent and UPVC Solvent), FY'2023E
9.2.2. By Type of Market Structure (Organized and Unorganized Sector), FY'2023E
9.2.3. By Region (Urban Areas and Rural Areas), FY'2023E
10. Analyst Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jbdwq8