DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nerve Monitoring System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Nerve Monitoring System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$389.7 Thousand, guided by a compounded growth of 4.4%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Nerve Monitors, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$605.8 Thousand by the year 2025, Nerve Monitors will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.8% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$16 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$51.6 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Nerve Monitors will reach a market size of US$38.1 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$102.5 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Axon Health Care System (India)
- Bovie Medical Corporation (USA)
- Checkpoint Surgical Inc. (USA)
- Dr. Langer Medical GmbH (Germany)
- EMS Handels Gesellschaft mbH (Austria)
- ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH (Germany)
- Halyard Health, Inc. (USA)
- Inomed Medizintechnik GmbH (Germany)
- Magstim Company Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Medtronic PLC (Ireland)
- Natus Medical, Inc. (USA)
- Neurovision Medical Products (USA)
- Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan)
- NuVasive, Inc. (USA)
- Xavant Technology (Pty) Ltd. (South Africa)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Nerve Monitoring System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Nerve Stimulation Electrodes and Probes (Product) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Accessories (Product) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Nerve Monitors (Product) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Nerve Monitoring System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Nerve Stimulation Electrodes and Probes (Product) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Accessories (Product) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Nerve Monitors (Product) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Nerve Monitoring System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Nerve Stimulation Electrodes and Probes (Product) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Accessories (Product) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Nerve Monitors (Product) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/verom3