DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerial Imaging - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Aerial Imaging market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.9 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 16.7%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Geospatial Mapping, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 18.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.1 Billion by the year 2025, Geospatial Mapping will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 20.5% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$296.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$279.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Geospatial Mapping will reach a market size of US$141.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 15.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$617.7 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ARC Aerial Imaging Limited (United Kingdom)
- Blom ASA (Norway)
- Bluesky International Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Cooper Aerial (USA)
- Digital Aerial Solutions LLC (USA)
- GeoVantage (USA)
- Getmapping (United Kingdom)
- High Eye Aerial Imaging Inc. (Canada)
- Kucera International Inc. (USA)
- McKenzie Geospatial Surveys Limited (United Kingdom)
- Midwest Aerial Photography (USA)
- Propellerheads Aerial Photography (USA)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aerial Imaging Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aerial Imaging Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aerial Imaging Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pmlnqx