LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on reducing delivery time by 47% for a company in the e commerce logistics industry.
The company wanted to reduce delivery time to meet customers' expectations by leveraging a scalable fulfillment solution that could map their business strategy. The key objectives they aimed to achieve through this engagement are mentioned below:
- Objective 1: The company wanted to identify suppliers who could offer dropshipping while growing product lines to address customers' expectations.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to create a flexible long-term contract with suppliers to improve inventory management and reduce delivery time.
- Wondering how you identify right suppliers and improve delivery time? Request a free proposal to gain instant access to our solution portfolio.
“As the logistics costs per product are increasing the total sales cost, companies in the e commerce logistics industry are compelled to improve the flexibility of logistics system and balance value-added logistics and costs,” says Srinivas R, Procurement Manager at SpendEdge.
If you are worried about increasing logistics costs for your products, get in touch with our experts to gain actionable insights for better decision making.
Key findings and solutions offered
In a span of 45 days, the client – an e commerce logistics company in North America – developed an operational and functional capability matrix of suppliers in the e commerce logistics industry. The solution offered helped them to:
- Analyze the business profile, financial structure, and manufacturing and distribution capabilities of potential suppliers.
- Shorten the delivery time by placing inventory in fulfillment centers, closer to demand.
- Profiling right suppliers is crucial for e commerce logistics companies to reduce delivery time. Request a free demo to access our ready-to-use market intelligence reports now!
Outcome: SpendEdge’s solution helped the e commerce logistics company to profile suppliers based on logistics capabilities and determine their geographic coverage. This analysis helped the client to compare suppliers against each other and engage with the best suppliers. The customized e commerce logistics industry report delivered further helped the client to offer free shipping and in-store pickup option for its consumers. The solution offered thus reduced the delivery time by 47% and logistics costs by 35%. Also, it expanded the client's market reach by 75%.
To gain detailed insights into the solution offered by our experts to the e commerce logistics company, request more information.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Want to gain detailed insights? We’re here to help you out! Tell us more about your business challenges.