OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A panel of industry leaders in the surplus lines sector of the U.S. insurance market will review the market and highlights of a new report on that sector. This complimentary AM Best webinar, co-sponsored by the WSIA Education Foundation and Lexington Insurance, will begin at 2 p.m. ET on Friday, Sept. 13, 2019. Register at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/surplus19.
- James Drinkwater, president brokerage division, AmWINS;
- Brady Kelley, executive director, WSIA;
- Lou Levinson, president and CEO, Lexington Insurance Company;
- Joel Cavaness, president, Risk Placement Services; and
- David Blades, associate director, AM Best.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a trusted source of insurance market insight and data, and the only global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Best’s Credit Ratings are a recognized indicator of insurer financial strength and creditworthiness. Visit www.ambest.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.