DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Eco Fibers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Eco Fibers market worldwide is projected to grow by US$69.6 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 11.6%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Organic Fibers, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 12%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$63.5 Billion by the year 2025, Organic Fibers will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 14.2% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$5.4 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$6.3 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Organic Fibers will reach a market size of US$4.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$11.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- David C. Poole Company Inc. (USA)
- Grasim Industries Ltd. (India)
- Lenzing AG (Austria)
- Polyfibre Industries Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile Co. Ltd. (China)
- Tangshan Sanyou Group Xingda Chemical Fibre Co. Ltd. (China)
- Teijin Ltd. (Japan)
- US Fibers (USA)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Eco Fibers Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Organic Fibers (Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Recycled Fibers (Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Regenerated Fibers (Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Eco Fibers - Global Outlook
- Textile Industry Escalates Demand for Eco-Fibers
- Eco-Fiber - Are they Really Environment Friendly?
- Eco Certificates
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Bamboo's Application in Towel Sector
- Banana Fiber Ushering New Fashion Trend
- Viscose Fiber - Technological Advancements
- Textile Innovations
- Eco-Friendly Fibers - An Overview
- Types of Eco-Friendly Fibers
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Eco Fibers Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Organic Fibers (Type) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Recycled Fibers (Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Regenerated Fibers (Type) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Eco Fibers Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Organic Fibers (Type) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Recycled Fibers (Type) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Regenerated Fibers (Type) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1yvu4q