DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Drone Identification System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Drone Identification System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$71.1 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 66%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Drone Mounting, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 66.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$28.9 Billion by the year 2025, Drone Mounting will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 77.9% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$6.5 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$2.5 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Drone Mounting will reach a market size of US$1.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 59.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$9.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aaronia AG (Germany)
- Advanced Protection Systems Sp. z o.o. (Poland)
- Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Dedrone Inc. (USA)
- DroneShield Limited (Australia)
- Kelvin Hughes Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Leonardo S.p.A. (Italy)
- Mistral Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Orelia SAS (FRANCE)
- Rheinmetall AG (Germany)
- Rinicom Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Thales Group (France)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Drone Identification System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Countermeasures (Technology) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Identification & Detection (Technology) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Product Overview
- Drones: A Definition
- Why Drone Identification is Important?
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rapid Proliferation of Drones Triggers a Parallel Increase in Investments in the Development of Drone Countermeasure Technologies
- Number of Countries Worldwide Using Drones/UAVs by Type for the Years 2010 & 2019
- Global Market for Drones (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Growing Drone Traffic Supported by Increased Commercial/Civil Applications to Step Up Drone Traffic Management Needs: Global UAS Traffic Management (UTM) System Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Rise in Illegal Use of Drones & Increased Frequency of Security Breaches by Commercial Drones Strengthen the Business Case for Drone Identification Solutions
- Increase in Global Terrorism & the Ensuing Growing Security Concerns to Drive Deployment of Drone Identification Technologies
- Despite the Decline in Terrorism Fatalities, the Continued Threat of Terrorism Drives the Focus on Surveillance as Counterterrorism Response: Global Number of Terrorism Fatalities by Region for the Years 2010, 2015, 2017 and 2018
- Healthy Military Spending Worldwide Provides a Fertile Environment for the Growth of Drones & Counter Drone Technologies in Defense Applications
- Healthy Defense Spending With Especially Expanding Budgets for Drones to Amplify the Need for Drone Identification Capabilities: Defense Spending (In US$ Million) in Top 25 Countries
- Increasing Use of Drones in the Battlefield Pushes Up the Need for Counter-Drone Systems: Global Market for Military Drones (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Developments in Advanced Network-Based Detection Systems to Drive Market Growth
- Imposition for Stricter Regulations for Drone Identification Provides Regulatory Driven Stability to Growth in the Market
- Drone Surveillance Radar & Radio Frequency Sensing Technology, the Two Most Widely Used Drone Identification Technologies
- Drone Detection as a Service (DSaaS) Rises in Popularity Supported by the Benefits Offered by Cloud Based Service Models
- Technology Innovations, the Key to Sustained Growth in the Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Drone Identification System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Countermeasures (Technology) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Identification & Detection (Technology) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Drone Identification System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Countermeasures (Technology) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Identification & Detection (Technology) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h8ydsz