DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Stand-up Pouches - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Stand-up Pouches market worldwide is projected to grow by US$21.1 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 6.5%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Round Bottom, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$25.9 Billion by the year 2025, Round Bottom will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.6% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$833 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$2 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Round Bottom will reach a market size of US$1.5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$5.6 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Amcor Ltd. (Australia)
- American Packaging Corporation (USA)
- Bemis Co. Inc. (USA)
- Berry Global Group, Inc. (USA)
- Bischof + Klein GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Bryce Corporation (USA)
- Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V. (The Netherlands)
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH (Austria)
- Coveris Holdings S.A. (Luxembourg)
- C-P Flexible Packaging (USA)
- Glenroy, Inc. (USA)
- Gualapack S.p.A. (Italy)
- Huhtamaki Oyj (Finland)
- Interflex Group (USA)
- Mondi PLC (United Kingdom)
- Printpack, Inc. (USA)
- ProAmpac (USA)
- Scholle IPN Packaging, Inc. (USA)
- Sealed Air Corporation (USA)
- Shako Flexipack Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC (Ireland)
- Sonoco Products Company (USA)
- St. Johns Packaging Group (Canada)
- Swiss PAC (USA)
- Winpak Ltd. (Canada)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Stand-up Pouches Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Stand-up Pouches Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Stand-up Pouches Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dewaqw