DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Social Media Security - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Social Media Security market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.7 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 17.1%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Monitoring, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 17.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$952.9 Thousand by the year 2025, Monitoring will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 20.8% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$135.8 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$118.3 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Monitoring will reach a market size of US$62.2 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 16% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$277.1 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others, Bowline Security (South Africa); Brandle Inc. (USA); CA Technologies (USA); Centrify Corporation (USA); Conetrix (USA); Corporation Service Company (USA); Crisp Thinking Group Ltd. (United Kingdom); CrowdControlHQ (United Kingdom); Digital Shadows (USA); DigitalStakeout Inc. (USA); Hootsuite Inc. (USA); Hueya, Inc. (USA); KnowBe4, Inc. (USA); LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc. (USA); maloon GmbH (Socialhub) (Germany); Micro Focus International PLC (United Kingdom); Proofpoint, Inc. (USA); Riskiq (USA); SecureMySocial, L.L.C. (USA); Social Sentinel, Inc. (USA); SolarWinds Worldwide LLC (USA); Sophos Ltd. (United Kingdom); Symantec Corporation (USA); Trend Micro, Inc. (Japan); ZeroFOX, Inc. (USA).
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Social Media Security Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Monitoring (Solution) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Threat Intelligence (Solution) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Risk Management (Solution) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Social Media Security Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Monitoring (Solution) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Threat Intelligence (Solution) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Risk Management (Solution) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Social Media Security Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Monitoring (Solution) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Threat Intelligence (Solution) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Risk Management (Solution) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fv0vad