This report provides the most up to date analysis of the leading coffee chains in Africa. This report includes key benchmark data, such as main players, key markets, number of outlets and per capita spend, throughout Africa and regionally.
- Identify the market leaders in the coffee sector in Africa.
- Benchmark estimated revenues of coffee shop chain fast food outlets.
- Assess the market size and per capita spend on coffee in Africa.
- Understand regional differences in spend, key players and market size.
- Analyse the number and distribution of coffee chain fast food outlets in Africa.
- The author has identified 69 coffee shop chains in Africa.
- The coffee shop sector is ranked as the 9th most valuable fast food sector in Africa.
- The coffee shop sector has a 26% share of the chain QSR market in East Africa.
- Who are the market leaders in the coffee shop sector in Africa?
- What are the estimated revenues of coffee shops?
- What is the market size and per capita spend on coffee in Africa?
- What are the regional differences in spend, key players and market size?
- What is the number and distribution of coffee shops in Africa?
Key Topics Covered:
- Africa Overview
- Leading Chains
- Key Countries By Market Size
- Key Countries By Market Attractiveness
- Coffee - Regional Comparison
- Second Cup
- Illy Cafe
- Java House
- Vida e Caffe
- Costa Coffee
- Seattle Coffee Company
- Mugg & Bean
- Fego Caffe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/afmec3