DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Encryption - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cloud Encryption market worldwide is projected to grow by US$4.4 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 30.3%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Infrastructure-as-a-Service, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 33.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.6 Million by the year 2025, Infrastructure-as-a-Service will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 36.7% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$359.8 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$220.5 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Infrastructure-as-a-Service will reach a market size of US$156.3 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 27.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$671.9 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
- IBM Corporation
- Netskope Inc.
- Parablu Inc.
- Secomba GmbH
- Symantec Corporation
- Thales E-Security
- TWD Industries AG
- Vaultive Inc.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cloud Encryption Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Service Model) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Software-as-a-Service (Service Model) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Platform-as-a-Service (Service Model) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cloud Encryption Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Service Model) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Software-as-a-Service (Service Model) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Platform-as-a-Service (Service Model) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cloud Encryption Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Service Model) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Software-as-a-Service (Service Model) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Platform-as-a-Service (Service Model) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pjb61w