DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Grade Silicone - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Medical Grade Silicone market worldwide is projected to grow by US$647.2 Thousand, guided by a compounded growth of 6.2%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Gels, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$825.9 Thousand by the year 2025, Gels will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.8% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$48.4 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$93.6 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Gels will reach a market size of US$60.6 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$106.9 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
- 3M Company
- Albright Technologies
- Elkem Silicones
- Finesse Medical
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kibaru Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- Momentive Performance Materials
- Nusil Technology
- Polymer Science Inc.
- Primasil Silicones Limited
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Simtec Silicone Parts
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics - Solar Gard
- Shenzhen Kanglibang Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- Stockwell Elastomerics
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Wynca Group
- Zodiac Coating
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Medical Grade Silicone Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Gels (Product Form) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Medical Adhesives (Product Form) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Medical Coatings (Product Form) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Liquid Silicone Rubbers (LSR) (Product Form) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Medical Grade Silicone Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Gels (Product Form) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Medical Adhesives (Product Form) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Medical Coatings (Product Form) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Liquid Silicone Rubbers (LSR) (Product Form) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Medical Grade Silicone Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Gels (Product Form) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Medical Adhesives (Product Form) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Medical Coatings (Product Form) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Liquid Silicone Rubbers (LSR) (Product Form) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vwopmo