DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Encapsulants - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Encapsulants market worldwide is projected to grow by US$605.7 Thousand, guided by a compounded growth of 5.7%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Epoxy, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$820.2 Thousand by the year 2025, Epoxy will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$45.8 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$95.2 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Epoxy will reach a market size of US$58 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$101 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
- 3M Company
- ACC Silicones
- Aptek Industries
- Creative Materials
- Dymax Corporation
- Engineered Materials Systems
- Epoxies Etc.
- GS Polymers
- John C. Dolph Company
- Master Bond
- Nagase & Co.
- Resin Technical Systems
- Sanyu Rec Co.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Encapsulants Market to Register Steady Growth
- Consumer Electronic Applications to Account for Largest Share of the Market
- Epoxy Segment to Emerge as the Leading Segment
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Encapsulants Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Silicone (Chemistry) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Urethane (Chemistry) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Epoxy (Chemistry) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Demand for Consumer Electronics to Spur Market Demand
- Growing Number of Electric Vehicles to Drive Market Growth
- Percentage Share of Electric Vehicles of the Total Vehicle Sales in Various Countries: 2018
- Growth in Advanced Electronic Packaging to Spur Market Demand
- Miniaturization of Electronic Devices to Support Market Growth
- Stringent Regulations for VOC Emissions
- Product Innovations
- Launch of New Range of Encapsulants by Select Players
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Encapsulants Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Silicone (Chemistry) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Urethane (Chemistry) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Epoxy (Chemistry) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Encapsulants Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Silicone (Chemistry) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Urethane (Chemistry) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Epoxy (Chemistry) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/thl8ic