DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5.3 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 41.8%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Mutation Suppression, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 40.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.9 Billion by the year 2025, Mutation Suppression will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 50% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$455.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$224 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Mutation Suppression will reach a market size of US$107.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 38.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$779.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
- Acceleron Pharma
- Akashi Therapeutics
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Nippon Shokubai
- PTC Therapeutics
- Sarepta Therapeutics
- Taiho Pharmaceutical
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) Drugs Market To Exhibit Strong Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Mutation Suppression (Segment) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Exon Skipping (Segment) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Global Market Dynamics
- Treatment Overview and Recent Developments
- Steroids used for the Treatment of DMD
- Translarna Exhibits Positive Result in Children with DMD
- Clinical Trials Depict Emflaza Preserves Motor Function Better than Corticosteroids
- Trial Shows Golodirsen Increases Dystrophin Production in DMD Patients
- Casimersen and Golodirsen Exhibits Positive Results in Sarepta's ESSENCE study
- EXONDYS 51 Drug Details
- FDA Approves Corticosteroid Emflaza for Treating DMD Patients
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Pipeline Analysis
- Drug Price Details: Exondys51
- Sarepta's DMD Gene Therapy Trial Update
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Mutation Suppression (Segment) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Exon Skipping (Segment) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Drugs Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Mutation Suppression (Segment) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Exon Skipping (Segment) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Irish Boys with nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy (nmDMD) Gains Access to Key, Life-Supporting Drug
- CHMP Rejects Exondys 51 in Europe
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n47oxk