DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nanosatellite and Microsatellite - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Nanosatellite and Microsatellite market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 23.8%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 19.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.2 Million by the year 2025, Hardware will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 28.9% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$403.6 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$286.2 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Hardware will reach a market size of US$76.4 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 22% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$789.6 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
- Innovative Solutions in Space
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Planet Labs
- Ruag Holding AG
- Raytheon Company
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Launch Services (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Software & Data Processing (Component) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Hardware (Component) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Launch Services (Component) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Software & Data Processing (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Hardware (Component) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Launch Services (Component) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Software & Data Processing (Component) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Hardware (Component) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lchj2x