DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intelligent Customer Engagement: 2019-20 Research Study" report from Nemertes Research has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With a whopping 49.7% annual growth in the use of AI and analytics for customer engagement initiatives this year, organizations are focusing heavily on strategy development and execution.
Learn about the following, among many other areas:
- How much are companies spending on AI for customer engagement? Successful companies are spending more than others in the contact center, but less on AI - for now. Learn why.
- How are they measuring success, and what are the success rates? (Hint: They already are way better than you would expect!)
- How do companies see AI helping - and hurting?
- What customer interaction channels are companies using and planning to use, and which are most successful?
- What percentage of customers interact with companies digitally, and what percentage of those interactions still require voice communications?
- Companies are hiring more skilled agents and paying them more. How are AI-enabled agent analytics helping to reduce turnover?
- To what extent are companies integrating contact center platforms with UC, CRM, and analytics?
- Cloud contact center and omnichannel usage are on the rise. Find out why.
- Do you have a Chief Customer Officer? If not, you may be at risk for a competitive disadvantage.
Key Topics Covered
- Overview and Methodology
- Participant Profile
- Success Group
- Customer Interactions
- Contact Center
- CX Management and Org Structure
- Identify Business Goals
- Identify Problems & Opportunities
- Set Budget
- Select the type of AI Technology
- Measure Success
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w1xsg6