DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Desalination Plant Market By End-Use Sector (Industrial, Municipal and Power), By Technology (Membrane, Thermal and Hybrid), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian desalination plant was valued at $ 940 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% to reach $ 1,400 million by 2024.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to expanding industrial & construction activities, rapid urbanization, rising shortage of ground water and the increasing water demand-supply gap.
Moreover, the government as well as industry players are gradually shifting their focus towards desalination technology, which can offer a sustainable and economical alternative to conventional water treatment technologies in the country. This factor is further anticipated to fuel growth in the market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian desalination plant market are VA Tech Wabag Ltd., Thermax India Limited, Ion Exchange India Limited, Doshion Veolia Water Solutions Pvt. Ltd., IDE Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Suez Water Technologies & Solutions, Aquatech Systems Asia Pvt. Ltd., Hitachi Plant Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., National Institute of Ocean Technology, Hyflux Engineering (India) Private Limited, among others.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the Indian desalination plant market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian desalination plant on the basis of technology, end-use sector and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, on the basis of region by segmenting the Indian desalination plant market into four regions, namely, North, West, East and South.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the Indian desalination plant market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts and new policies in the Indian desalination plant market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in the Indian desalination plant market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Desalination Plant Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Desalination Plant Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Capacity
5. India Desalination Plant Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Installed Capacity
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By End-Use Sector (By Value)
5.2.2. By Region (Installed Capacity)
5.2.3. By Technology (Installed Capacity)
5.2.4. By Installer (By Value)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By End-Use Sector, By Region, By Technology)
6. List of Desalination Plants in India
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. India Economic Profile
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. VA Tech Wabag Ltd.
11.2. Thermax India Limited
11.3. Ion Exchange India Limited
11.4. Doshion Veolia Water Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
11.5. IDE Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
11.6. SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
11.7. Aquatech Systems Asia Pvt. Ltd.
11.8. Hitachi Plant Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
11.9. National Institute of Ocean Technology
11.10. Hyflux Engineering (India) Private Limited
12. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c8a1w2