DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Functional Flour Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global functional flour market to grow with a CAGR of 6.33% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The report on the global functional flour market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on functional flour market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on functional flour market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global functional flour market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global functional flour market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for bakery food products
- Shifting consumers preference towards gluten-free food products
- Growing awareness about personal health among consumers
- The high cost of raw materials
- Growing demand for ready-to-eat foods multigrain flours
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the functional flour market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the functional flour market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global functional flour market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Functional Flour Market Highlights
2.2. Functional Flour Market Projection
2.3. Functional Flour Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Functional Flour Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Raw Material
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Applications
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Functional Flour Market
4. Functional Flour Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Functional Flour Market by Raw Material
6. Global Functional Flour Market by Product
6.1. Additive Based Flour
6.2. Conventional Flour
6.3. Genetically Modified Flour
7. Global Functional Flour Market by Type
7.1. Fortified Flour
7.2. Pre-cooked Flour
7.3. Specialty Flour
8. Global Functional Flour Market by Applications
8.1. Noodles and Pasta
8.2. Bakery Products
8.3. Ready to Eat Products
8.4. Soups and Sauces
9. Global Functional Flour Market by Region 2018-2024
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Functional Flour Market by Raw Material
9.1.2. North America Functional Flour Market by Product
9.1.3. North America Functional Flour Market by Type
9.1.4. North America Functional Flour Market by Applications
9.1.5. North America Functional Flour Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Functional Flour Market
10.2. Companies Profiles
10.2.1. ITC Limited
10.2.2. Parrish and Heimbecker, Limited
10.2.3. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
10.2.4. Associated British Foods Plc
10.2.5. Archer Daniels Midland Company
10.2.6. ConAgra Foods, Inc.
10.2.7. General Mills Inc.
10.2.8. SunOpta, Inc.
10.2.9. The Scoular Company
10.2.10. Cargill Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aykirt