The main theme of the Aviation Roundtable will be "A Guide to Business Aircraft Acquisitions & Sales." This event is designed as an interactive, educational and informative course for aviation professionals.
Expert Speakers will contribute to the discussions and all the presentations will be distributed to the participants.
This is a unique opportunity to explore the world of business aircraft acquisitions and sales, learn about successful transactions, exchange ideas and enhance your knowledge.
- The hidden cost of ownership for the first time buyer
- Purchase and sale of business jets in the United States
- On-Site inspection/auditing - Methodically judging and reporting the value
- Beware of the use of registered agent addresses for FAA registration purposes - New developments and solutions
- Three Ms to consider for aircraft ownership
- Preservation of asset value and factors that play into the asset's highest and best use over a term of lease or loan
- Richard A. Asper, J.D., Chairman, Aviation Professionals Group
- Jeremy R.C. Cox, President, JetValues-Jeremy
- Jay Faria, President, Airtrade Aviation
- E. Terry Jaramillo, President & CEO, vonJet Aviation Group
- Forrest Owens, Principal, Aviation Legal Counsel
- Jeff Ramsden, President & Co-Owner, Ramjet Aviation
- Richard Thompson, ASA, Director of Advisory Services, JSSI
- Joseph Zulueta, ASA, Managing Partner, Aeronautical Systems
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/63ch40