NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--D.A. Davidson announced today that it has expanded its leading financial institutions group with key hires in its equity capital markets, investment banking, institutional equity research, sales and trading, and wealth management divisions.
Alex Krasutsky has joined D.A. Davidson’s equity capital markets division as managing director; Bill Herrell has joined the investment banking division as managing director; David Bishop and Kevin Fitzsimmons have joined the institutional equity research division; Bob Hughes, Pete McCorry and Tim Padala have joined the sales and trading division; and Troy Carlson and Mike Acampora have joined the firm’s wealth management division, focused on corporate and private client services.
“We have a long history of serving as a trusted advisor to financial institutions with a focus on exceptional outcomes and long-term results,” said Monte Giese, president of equity capital markets at D.A. Davidson. “We now have one of the deepest, most experienced FIG franchises in the country, and are well positioned to continue to grow and offer straightforward advice to our clients.”
D.A. Davidson’s financial institutions group is a full-service platform with professionals across the United States. The financial institutions group provides a broad array of services including M&A advisory, private placements, public equity, research, sales and trading, corporate services, fixed income, and loan and asset sales. The investment banking group has consistently been one of the most active advisors to banks in the United States.
“Hiring these senior professionals strengthens, diversifies and accelerates the growth of our financial institutions group while expanding our presence into Atlanta and the Southeast,” said Rory McKinney, head of investment banking at D.A. Davidson. “Our new colleagues have been recognized as accomplished, sector leading specialists for decades, which complements our existing team.”
“We admire the strong reputations and professionalism of our new colleagues,” said Gil Luria, director of institutional research. “Our research coverage is now deep in every region of the country, as we generate industry-leading research spanning the range of trend-setting banks and Bison Select up-and-comers.”
Highlights from D.A. Davidson’s financial institutions group:
- Over 50 professionals in equity capital markets, fixed income and wealth management;
- Ranked top-3 among M&A advisors year-to-date and top-4 national ranking for equity offerings since 2018;1
- 125 M&A advisory transactions announced since 2011, including 11 transactions with deal value over $100 million in the last two years; 1
- 40 capital raise transactions since 2015, including equity and debt offerings; 1
- D.A. Davidson was awarded Americas Bank Deal of the Year by the Global M&A Networks for CVB Financial Corp.’s acquisition of Community Bank for over $900 million in 2018;
- Equity research team with 12 professionals that follow more than 150 companies;
- Dedicated sales and trading team exclusively focused on financial institutions, which is a market maker in approximately 600 bank stocks;
- A leading team of fixed income capital markets professionals and dedicated CD underwriting professionals;
- One of the largest annual investor conferences in the nation hosted by D.A. Davidson, with more than 100 institutional investors and more than 100 private and public companies in attendance. The 22nd Annual D.A. Davidson Financial Institutions Conference will take place May 6-8, 2020 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
1 Source: S&P Global Market Intelligence as of June 30, 2019
About D.A. Davidson Companies
D.A. Davidson Companies is an employee-owned financial services firm offering a range of financial services and advice to individuals, corporations, institutions and municipalities nationwide. Founded in Montana in 1935, with regional headquarters in Great Falls, Denver, Los Angeles, Portland and Seattle, the company has approximately 1,400 employees and offices in 25 states.
Subsidiaries include: D.A. Davidson & Co., the largest full-service investment firm headquartered in the Northwest, providing wealth management, investment banking, equity and fixed income capital markets services and advice; Davidson Investment Advisors, a professional asset management firm; D.A. Davidson Trust Company, a trust and wealth management company; Davidson Fixed Income Management, a registered investment adviser providing fixed income portfolio and advisory services; and Wells Nelson, a broker dealer offering public finance and wealth management services.
For more information, visit dadavidson.com.