The scope of this report is focused on selected top ten companies in the 5G chipset and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. The report also explores its industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions.
The scope also includes analysis of the 5G Chipset market based on deployment, wafer material, IC type, spectrum banks, end-use, and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2023 are provided at the global level for these segments.
The 5G chipset market is segmented into the following categories:
- Deployment type: network infrastructure, smart gadgets, smartphones, routers/modems, and others.
- Wafer material type: GaN (Gallium Nitride)-based chipsets, GaAs (Gallium Arsenide)-based chipsets, InP (Indium Phosphide)-based chipsets, SiN (Silicon Nitride)-based chipsets, Si-based chipsets, and others.
- IC type: RFIC, ASIC, Cellular IC, and mmWave IC.
- Spectrum bands: <3GHz, >3GHz-5GHz, >5GHz-6GHz, and >6GHz.
- End-use: telecom infrastructure, automotive, building automation, industrial automation, retail, Energy and utilities, consumer electronics, and others.
- Region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe; the U.K. is further segmented into England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific; the Middle East and Latin America is segmented into UAE, Brazil, and Rest of the Middle East and Latin America.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with the projection of CAGR from 2019 to 2024. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the top ten 5G chipset industry players
- Analyses of global 5G chipset market trends, with data from 2018 estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of global 5G chipset market data in terms of end-use, material type, spectrum bands, deployment type, and geographical region
- Detailed profiles of the top 10 companies of the 5G chipset industry and explores the underlying technologies to determine its market status, impact on future market segments, and future growth potential
- Discussion on products, technology advancements, executives, geographical presence, history and strategies of the 5G chipset companies
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Geographic Breakdown
- Intended Audience
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Market Definition and the Evolution of 5G Chipset
- Future Outlook and Expectations
- Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 5G Chipset Market
- Market by Deployment Type
- Market by Wafer Material Type
- Market by IC Type
- Market by Spectrum Bands
- Market by End-Use
- Market by Region
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
- Market Share Analysis
- Market Strategy Analysis
- Key Market Developments
- Product Launch/Product Development
- Collaboration/Partnership/Alliance/Geographic Expansion
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
- Ericsson, Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- Mediatek, Inc.
- Nokia Corp.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ngs1eu