DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Companion Diagnostics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global companion diagnostics market to grow with a CAGR of 19.30% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global companion diagnostics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on companion diagnostics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on companion diagnostics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global companion diagnostics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global companion diagnostics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing occurrences of cancer
- Increasing demand for personalized medicines
- Increasing number of diagnostics centers
- Lack of professionals to conduct diagnostics tests
- Increasing number of clinical trials to increase the adoption of companion diagnostics
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the companion diagnostics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the companion diagnostics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global companion diagnostics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Companion Diagnostics Market Highlights
2.2. Companion Diagnostics Market Projection
2.3. Companion Diagnostics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Companion Diagnostics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Indications
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-users
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Companion Diagnostics Market
4. Companion Diagnostics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Companion Diagnostics Market by Technology
5.1. Polymerase Chain Reaction
5.2. In Situ Hybridization
5.4. Next-generation Sequencing
5.5. Other Technologies
6. Global Companion Diagnostics Market by Indications
6.1. Lung Cancer
6.2. Breast Cancer
6.3. Colorectal Cancer
6.6. Other Indications
7. Global Companion Diagnostics Market by End-users
7.2. Biopharmaceutical Companies
7.3. Reference Laboratories
7.4. Other End-users
8. Global Companion Diagnostics Market by Region 2019-2025
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Companion Diagnostics Market by Technology
8.1.2. North America Companion Diagnostics Market by Indications
8.1.3. North America Companion Diagnostics Market by End-users
8.1.4. North America Companion Diagnostics Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Companion Diagnostics Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Abbott Laboratories Inc.
9.2.2. Roche Holding AG
9.2.3. Agilent Technologies Inc.
9.2.4. Biomerieux S.A.
9.2.5. QIAGEN N.V.
9.2.6. Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
9.2.7. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
9.2.8. Danaher Corporation
9.2.9. Myriad Genetics Inc.
9.2.10. Genomic Health Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gk95yq