DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Liver Fibrosis Drug Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global liver fibrosis drug market to grow with a CAGR of 10.7% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global liver fibrosis drug market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on liver fibrosis drug market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on liver fibrosis drug market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global liver fibrosis drug market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's Five Forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global liver fibrosis drug market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising prevalence of liver fibrosis and liver diseases
- Increasing government funding for treatment of liver fibrosis and liver diseases
- Growing geriatric population
- Strict government regulations for drug approval
- Risk of side effects from the use of these drugs
- Research and development to innovate new drugs
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the liver fibrosis drug market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the liver fibrosis drug market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global liver fibrosis drug market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Liver Fibrosis Drug Market Highlights
2.2. Liver Fibrosis Drug Market Projection
2.3. Liver Fibrosis Drug Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Liver Fibrosis Drug Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Drug Class
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Liver Fibrosis Drug Market
4. Liver Fibrosis Drug Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Liver Fibrosis Drug Market by Drug Class
5.1. Interferon (IFN) Therapy
5.2. Nucleoside Analog
5.3. Maloti Lipid
5.4. Other Drug Classes
6. Global Liver Fibrosis Drug Market by Distribution Channel
6.1. Hospital Pharmacies
6.2. Retail Pharmacies
6.3. Online Pharmacies
7. Global Liver Fibrosis Drug Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Liver Fibrosis Drug Market by Drug Class
7.1.2. North America Liver Fibrosis Drug Market by Distribution Channel
7.1.3. North America Liver Fibrosis Drug Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Liver Fibrosis Drug Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc.
8.2.2. Pharmaxis Limited
8.2.3. Celgene Corporation
8.2.4. Dynavax Technologies Corporation
8.2.5. Mirum Pharmaceuticals
8.2.6. Gilead Sciences Inc.
8.2.7. Merck & Co. Inc.
8.2.8. Johnson & Johnson
8.2.9. Novartis AFibroGenG
8.2.10. Other companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3ti2t6