Global Forestry And Logging Market Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global forestry and logging market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The forestry market consists of sales of forestry products by entities ((organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce forestry products by the growing, cutting and transporting of timber, operations of the timber tract, growing trees for reforestation and collecting forest products such as gums, barks and fibers.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global forestry and logging market, accounting for 53% of the market in 2018. Africa was the second largest region accounting for 18% of the global forestry and logging market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global forestry and logging market.
Aerial seed bombing is the new and effective way of reforestation. Aerial reforestation is the process of dropping pointed containers with saplings by aircrafts that can nearly plant one million trees every single day. The dropped canisters are made of biodegradable material and contain a seedling packed in soil and nutrients and are designed to be dropped from a low-flying plane. The canisters hit the ground at 200 mph and embed themselves in the soil. Thailand has made plans to begin with a five-year pilot project focused on aerial reforestation method to boost reforestation by planting trees for forests that have deteriorated.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Forestry And Logging Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Forestry And Logging Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Forestry And Logging Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Forestry And Logging Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Forestry And Logging Market Trends And Strategies
8. Forestry And Logging Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Forestry And Logging Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Forestry And Logging Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Forestry And Logging Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Forestry And Logging Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Forestry And Logging Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Forestry And Logging Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.2. Timber Services
11. Forestry And Logging Market Metrics
11.1. Forestry And Logging Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Forestry And Logging Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Forestry Corporation
- Hancock Victorian Plantations
- Scottish Woodlands Ltd
- Tilhill Forestry Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qlb0n5