DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Protein Hydrolysates Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global protein hydrolysates market to grow with a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global protein hydrolysates market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on protein hydrolysates market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on protein hydrolysates market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global protein hydrolysates market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global protein hydrolysates market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing milk intolerance population around the world
- Lack of awareness among the population about the protein hydrolysate-based products
- The growing demand for protein hydrolysate based product in the emerging market
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the protein hydrolysates market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the protein hydrolysates market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global protein hydrolysates market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Protein Hydrolysates Market Highlights
2.2. Protein Hydrolysates Market Projection
2.3. Protein Hydrolysates Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Protein Hydrolysates Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Source
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Form
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by End Use
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Protein Hydrolysates Market
4. Protein Hydrolysates Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Protein Hydrolysates Market by Product
5.1. Milk Protein Hydrolysates
5.2. Marine Protein Hydrolysates
5.3. Meat Protein Hydrolysates
5.4. Plant Protein Hydrolysates
5.5. Silk Protein Hydrolysate
5.6. Egg Protein Hydrolysate
5.7. Yeast Protein Hydrolysates
6. Global Protein Hydrolysates Market by Source
7. Global Protein Hydrolysates Market by Form
8. Global Protein Hydrolysates Market by End Use
8.1. Infant Formula
8.2. Clinical Nutrition
8.3. Sports Nutrition & Dietary Supplements
8.4. Animal Feeds & Nutrition
8.5. Food & Beverages
8.6. Cosmetics & Personal Care
8.7. Other Applications
9. Global Protein Hydrolysates Market by Region 2019-2025
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Protein Hydrolysates Market by Product
9.1.2. North America Protein Hydrolysates Market by Source
9.1.3. North America Protein Hydrolysates Market by Form
9.1.4. North America Protein Hydrolysates Market by End Use
9.1.5. North America Protein Hydrolysates Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Protein Hydrolysates Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
10.2.2. Kerry Group PLC
10.2.3. Friesland Campina DMV
10.2.4. Cargill, Incorporated
10.2.5. Glanbia Nutritionals (NA) Inc.
10.2.6. Roquette Freres S.A.
10.2.7. Arla Foods Ingredients Inc.
10.2.8. Nestle S.A.
10.2.9. Tate & Lyle PLC
10.2.10. The Archer Daniels Midland Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h18p9z