DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Radar Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global automotive radar market to grow with a CAGR of 22.5% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global automotive radar market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on automotive radar market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on automotive radar market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive radar market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive radar market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for advanced driver-assistance system
- Adoption of autonomous and electric vehicle
- High cost for the raw materials
- The emergence of new technologies such as IoT
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive radar market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive radar market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive radar market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Automotive Radar Market Highlights
2.2. Automotive Radar Market Projection
2.3. Automotive Radar Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Automotive Radar Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Vehicle Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Range
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Frequency Band
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Automotive Radar Market
4. Automotive Radar Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Automotive Radar Market by Vehicle Type
5.1. Passenger Vehicle
5.2. Commercial Vehicle
6. Global Automotive Radar Market by Range
7. Global Automotive Radar Market by Frequency Band
7.1. 22 GHz
7.2. 77 GHz
8. Global Automotive Radar Market by Application
8.1. Adaptive Cruise Control
8.2. Blind Spot Detection
8.3. Intelligent Park Assist
8.4. Autonomous Emergency Braking
8.5. Forward Collision Warning
8.6. Other Applications
9. Global Automotive Radar Market by Region 2019-2025
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Automotive Radar Market by Vehicle Type
9.1.2. North America Automotive Radar Market by Range
9.1.3. North America Automotive Radar Market by Frequency Band
9.1.4. North America Automotive Radar Market by Application
9.1.5. North America Automotive Radar Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive Radar Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Robert Bosch GmbH
10.2.2. Continental AG
10.2.3. Infineon Technologies AG
10.2.4. Delphi Technologies
10.2.5. Denso Corporation
10.2.6. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
10.2.7. Texas Instruments Inc.
10.2.8. Valeo Management Services
10.2.9. HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
10.2.10. Autoliv Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c97jle